Steve Hilliard Hairdressing
- Address : 9 Bedford Street, Ampthill MK45 2LU
- Website Address : www.stevehilliardhairdressing.co.uk
- Facebook web address : https://www.facebook.com/stevehilliardhairdressingcouk
- Twitter: @shilliardhair
- Telephone No. : 01525 406369 / 841758
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Steve Hilliard hairdressing our primary aim is to ensure total client satisfaction. We take a professional pride in every aspect of our approach to our work. From Initial consultation through to the cut and styling itself, we aim to be certain you are receiving the attention you deserve and ultimately gaining the condition, look and appearance you want for your hair.
We are here to provide you with all the necessary advice, information and care that you warrant and please rest assured we treat everyone individually and will do all we can to meet your requirements.
Testimonials from mysalonlocation.co.uk:
- I have been a client of Steve Hilliard's for a couple of years and have experienced nothing but absolute professionalism and friendliness from all the staff in the Ampthill location. I have cut, colour and hair up for special occasions - they totally achieved the look I wanted for my Wedding Day in 2010, hence my regular "emergency" visits to see if I can get my hair put up for special occasions. They always manage to fit me in and the recommendation and suggestions they make for alternative colours at the relevant times of year are valued. I have never been disappointed. Visiting the Salon is a real treat. A great team
- Fabulous friendly and courteous service. The latte is to die for! Highly recommend Shelley! Come on all you Ampthill people, support your local businesses.
- The best salon I have ever visited will definitely go back on a regular basis.
Testimonials from our website:
- Dear Steve - You may remember the hairdresser phobic who resembled worzel Gummidge (on a bad hair day) coming into your salon. I cannot overestimate what a difference you have made to me individually. You took one look and saw what needed to be done. I was led by blind faith, desperation and words of advice of a dear friend who always told me to see you. Advice I should have taken years before. You put me at ease (no mean feat when I am in a hairdressers) and on top of that you put my partner at ease enough to take himself off for a pint. Many years has he listened to me complain about my hair. Complain no more. Thank you so much for giving me a style that suits me, according to all the compliments received. Have I lost weight? (nope) Reduced my age? (nope). Even an uncle has said I look pretty (unheard of) but most importantly for me, my lifestyle etc, I can do it. Without need for stress and agitation I get up, follow your advice and, hey bingo I am good to go! My only regret is I didn't come to you sooner! Thank you so much, I look forward to seeing you at my next appointment. First time pre-booked! How is that for 45 years on planet earth! I am living proof - hairdressers can be good places. My therapy is complete. Now the fun starts! Best wishes – Lynda
- I have been visiting Hayley at the Ampthill salon for just over a year now and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. I've struggled for years to find the perfect stylist who actually does what I ask and she ticks all the boxes and then some. For the first time ever I actually look forward to getting my hair cut, because in addition to the fabulous service and fantastic haircut, it provides me with a rare opportunity to "put my feet up" and have a good old gossip and a giggle...and for a busy working mum with 3 year old twins that is invaluable! Julia